If you have questions or want to make an appointment for a medicinal massage, soft tissue therapy or cupping, please contact me by SMS or email. I will either text you back, call you back, or answer your email:
SMS: 0777 580 6677
Email: ela [at] radiantcore.co.uk
How to reach us?
- 4 miles from New Mils and 4 miles from Disley
- 8 miles from Hazel Grove and 8 miles from Buxton
- 9 miles from Macclesfield and 10 miles from Glossop
- 10 miles from Stockport and 16 miles from Manchester.
We currently see people at
Riverside Wellbeing, see also here.
1 Market Street,
SK23 7AA Whaley Bridge
or at home.
You can reach us by car, train or bus.
By car, motorcycle or bike:
If you drive via A6 from Stockport/Manchester, take a shortcut in Disley. At the light stop just after you see the Disley train station and The Rams Head pub on your right, turn right into Buxton Old Road. It will directly take you to Whaley Bridge via picturesque views of High Peak. A very nice route indeed.
There is a direct train from Manchester Picadilly, Stockport or Buxton to Whaley Bridge. It takes 45min from Manchester and 28 min from Stockport. We are based 2-5min walk from the train station. For the times and ticket prices, see The TrainLine.
- Bus no. 199 runs from Manchester Airport, via Stockport and Whaley Bridge to Buxton (and back). See the timetable here.
- Bus no. 60 runs from Disley, via New Mills and Whaley Bridge to Macclesfield (and back). See the timetable here.
- Bus no. 64 runs from Macclesfield via Whaley Bridge to Glossop (and back). See the timetable here.
If you have questions you can also contact us by filling out the form below: