Sound/voice therapy as well as the vibration of singing bowls is still little known in Europe, but it has been consciously practised for thousands of years. Suitable tone and the frequency oscillation make the sound reach into every cell of the body giving a feeling of harmony, relaxation and joy. It is a treatment effective for people with an active lifestyle, resigned, depressed, burned or stressed-out.
Stress and singing bowls
Stress is a disease of our times. We live in the overwhelm of problems to solve, tasks, responsibilities and obligations to fit in a day, pressure to perform and the lack of time for quality rest.
A stop is necessary to regenerate.
Dilemmas and build-up issues lead to anxiety, isolation from neurosis and eventually depression. The treatments which use singing bowls have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, relieve tension, eliminate energy blockages, hence facilitate the free flow of energy. You can find a solution to your problems, once you liberate the accumulated emotions and quiet your mind. In the point of stillness, a solution will reveal to you, effortlessly, once you allow it to happen.
Time to change
A healthy body houses a healthy mind. Stop for a moment and ask yourself: Am I in a good physical and mental condition? If you come to the conclusion it is the time to change something and take care of the health of your soul and body, trust treatments based on the wisdom of centuries ago. Sound therapy offers a gentle introduction.
Benefits of singing bowl massage
The sound from singing bowls penetrates the cells deeply and encourages their coherence and communication. The benefits of using singing bowls include:
- Increased energy flow
- Improved metabolism
- Strengthened immune system
Singing bowl massage offers a unique and gentle treatment. It can assist in a number of conditions, or act as an aid toward improvement:
- Rehabilitation, reconvalescence after surgeries and injuries, strokes or heart attacks
- Gentle removal of toxins from the body, diminishing size of stones and cysts
- Supportive treatment for rheumatism or joint degeneration
- Ease of chronic pain, migraines, traumas, or menstrual pain
- Supportive for the treatment of heart diseases
- Regulating the functioning of internal organs
- Supportive for the treatment of eating disorders and digestive issues
- Supportive for the treatment of neuroses, anxiety and depression
- Helping to improve memory and concentration
- Supporting children with autism, hyperactivity, anxiety or learning difficulty
The appointment will last 30min for kids and 45 min for adults. Please allow additional 10-15min for the initial appointment.